TERCO Power System Simulator PST 2200 is built upon free standing, mobile modules which can be operated separately, and one SCADA Sys-tem Module.
Linked together they constitute a complete power system and contain everything needed to teach and train students as well as engineers how electrical power systems work – from generation to utilization. The system can be completed at any time, with an automatic Power Factor Controller, extra Motor Turbine-Generator sets and with the SCADA system for complete control and operation.
- PST2210 Power Plant Module
- PST2212 Additional Power Plant Module
- PST2221 Transmission Lines Module
- PST2230 Receiving Substation Module
- PST2222 Distribution Lines Module
- PST2291 Solar Power Module
- PST2231 Power Grid Switchgear Module
- PST2280 Power Factor Controller.
- PST2240 Load Module.
- PST2250 SCADA Module.